“When I Need Your Help, I’ll Let You Know” and Other Senior Myths That Can Lead to Disaster provides a clear-eyed look at the challenges facing seniors and their caregivers in planning for the future. After enjoying a lifetime of independence, no one wants to contemplate needing help. The book encourages healthy seniors and their families to think through the consequences of their residential and healthcare decisions and arms them with the knowledge they need to proactively build a safe and stable care plan.
Most Viewed Articles
- Raising Humans in a Digital World: Helping Kids Build a Healthy Relationship with Technology on
- Interview with Writer of The Leaving Year, Pam McGaffin on
- Esoteric Hollywood:: Sex, Cults and Symbols in Film on
- The Weeknight Mediterranean Kitchen: 80 Authentic, Healthy Recipes Made Quick and Easy for Everyday Cooking on
- The Museum of Modern Love on